Friday, August 17, 2012

15 Ways to Keep weight After hitting Your Goal

http://www.ivillage.com/15-ways-keep-weight-after-hitting-your-goal/4-b-461801?nlcid=td|08-17-2012| Copy and post the link in your browser. I have been taking ThermoRaz and have lost 15 lbs. This has not been easy, what with a wedding that lasted from morning to night and family parties, etc. But I have stayed busy (the ThermoRaz came in handy for this), and I have been cutting my portions, sometimes in half. The thing that is helping me continue to eat more healthy is keeping desserts in the freezer. I eat less knowing that I have a little treat for later IF I WANT ONE. I have Frozen Kefir and Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches. Some of the treats are NOT low calorie so I try to be happy with just a couple bites. No one says we have to have an entire serving to feel satisfied, right? The main thing is eating healthy: whole grains, fruit and lots of veggies, which can be a lot of fun when you fix them right. Like a homemade taco salad with black beans, black olives, ground beef and cheese on lettuce, topped with my husband's homemade salsa. Yummy! So, enjoy the food you do eat and watch the portions AND give yourself a little treat when you get the urge. You might be surprised to see that it actually works!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels