Tuesday, December 4, 2012

http://www.oprah.com/health/Slimming-Food-Combos-for-Your-Body-Type My friend, The link (above) is interesting. I notice that you can all gung-ho about dieting like I have for the past few years. Recently, I have been losing by doing something different. I try to eat the foods I love. Have you ever heard of Skinny Cow? They make these ice cream sand- wiches that are better than any full fat ones. I eat one almost every night. The idea is that if you find a diet that works for you, you are more likely to stick to it. In my case, I love ice cream. I am not a fan of meat, myself, so I do not do well on Atkins. Angelo, on the other hand, loves meat (much to my chagrin). He has lost 30 lbs. eating only meats & veggies. I remember you asking me about the Greek yogurt. I figured out why you don't like it. The ones with fruit are sour. If I accidentally buy it, I add a little honey to it, but I have discovered the vanilla & honey ones are not sour. For lunch, I add cereal and eat it with an apple. At night, I might eat a creamy yogurt instead of other sweets. I also use Truvia sweetener which is actually good for you. And don't forget that popcorn when popped yourself is very low in calories & high in fiber. I hope I am not being presumptuous here. Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels