Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Ever Consider A Hypnotherapist?

I can't recommend this for everybody, mainly because my hypnotherapist was a psychotherapist before becoming a renowned hypnotherapist. Others may not have such great choices in their area. I had my 2nd appt. yesterday and I just can not believe how great I feel. The first appt. left me with the confidence to stay on my weight reduction program, but yesterday's appt. left me feeling lighter and happier. She helped me to let go of past emotions: hurt, anger and resentment. She helped me feel like I can emotionally disconnect from people who want to hurt me or people who are jealous for whatever reason. I also am realizing that even though someone talks bad about you, it doesn't make you look bad. It makes the other person look bad; at least any logical person would see the meanness in their ranting. I am eating healthier, finding more joy and getting my writing done (i.e. finishing my novel), all with the help of this well-known hypnotherapist. And it feels great! P.S. I will report back the next time someone speaks ill of me just so you can learn from how I deal with these issues now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels