Sunday, September 6, 2009

Buy the Book "Chakra Foods for Optimun Health"

A Must Read!, June 14, 2009
By Bryan Dudones (Jacksonville, FL) - See all my reviews

Dr. Minich's amazing book, Chakra Foods for Optimum Health, has really made it easier for me to understand the relationship between food and the body, mind and spirit. Her vast knowledge has helped me embrace a healthier lifestyle by making me more aware of what I eat. Help other customers find the most helpful reviews

Craving Chakra Foods Knowledge, June 12, 2009
By Jill Daniel "EmpoweredMom" (Los Angeles) - See all my reviews

Until I read this book, I never thought about the HOW of eating, only the WHAT. Deanna points to the equal importance and the studies behind who we're eating with and how the meal takes place. For example, she cites a study published in the New England Journal of Medicine from Drs. Christakis and Fowler. They demonstrated that patterns of body weight gain were directly connected to our social networks. What does that mean? The greater the connection an individual has with obese friends and family (even if miles apart), the larger the influence on he or she developing obesity. If you're emotionally close with overweight people, there is also a higher chance of you becoming obese. As a mom, this makes me thing about being in great shape for my kid's healthy future and my own too! This is only one of many amazing insights and studies presented in Chakra Foods. It will have you thinking about food in a whole new way, an empowering way.

the rainbow review, June 15, 2009
By A. Riner (Silverdale, WA United States) - See all my reviews

Deanna takes a wealth of knowledge and weaves it into an everything book. It is both educational and inspiring. Like the vibrational colors of the rainbow, she leads you on a journey to a pot of gold. You will become aware of new aspects and attributes of food that will empower your soul, energize your body and bring joy into living. The information is presented in easy to understand topics which lead directly to practical guides for applying these ideas into your life (including awesome recipes!) You will learn to look at food in a holistically new way!

Coach Sherrie says: She also talks about Rainbow Eating or eating all the colors in the rainbow. You can find this book on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels