Saturday, October 17, 2009

Amarinda Jones on "Living Out Loud"

Living loud…
What do you think living out loud means?

- Is it the freedom to just be who the hell you are, with all your flaws and annoying idiosyncrasies, without worrying if someone likes you because the bottom line is you can only be who you are and not pander or others?

- Is it being daring and standing out and up and saying “bugger off, I don’t care if everyone else is doing it, it’s against everything I believe in, so I’m not.”

- Is it being at peace with yourself and knowing that you were never meant to be anyone else and that competing with others is just a waste of time?

- Is it about accepting that you may never be as beautiful or as smart as another and that’s okay because who wants to be like them? They can never be you.

I believe living out loud is all that but also being bold and different and ready to take risks knowing you’ll probably fall on your arse but what the hell – cellulite makes you rebound.

I also reckon EE Cummings got it right.

www.amarindajones.com
www.amarindajones.blogspot.com
Be daring...read an Amarinda book

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels