Thursday, October 1, 2009

Humor Is Not A Postscript

Humor is not a postscript or an incidental afterthought; it is a serious and weighty part of the world's economy. One feels increasingly the height of the faculty in which it arises, the nobility of things associated with it, and the greatness of services it renders.

~ Oscar W. Firkins

Coach Sherrie says: My husband says I'm waaay too serious. I need to learn to laugh more. I wish I found more things funny. The only thing that really gives me that earth shaking belly laugh is "Frazier." And sometimes, I start laughing uncontrollably at my hubby, but I usually laugh at something that he doesn't find funny. ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels