Sunday, November 22, 2009

Real Weight Loss

Well, my husband has done it! He has lost 15 lbs. in
about one month's time. Was it easy? No, but he had
an incentive. His blood sugar tested high enough for
the doctor to put him on Diabetes medicine. O.K. HERE
IT IS! THIS IS THE MAGIC FORMULA THAT WORKED FOR HIM:

PROTIEN - LOTS OF MEAT AND NUTS AND CHEESE
VEGETABLES - ANY NON-STARCHY VEGIES (NO POTATOES!)
WATER - NO JUICES OR SODAS (HE OCCASIONALLY HAS A
DIET SODA-YUCK!)

I know it sounds drastic AND HARD, but after you lose
the weight, you can slowly start bringing back some
fruit and starchy vegetables into your diet. You have
to stay away from anything made with gluten or flour
though. Otherwise, you'll just gain the weight back.
One other thing: my hubby now drinks Decaf coffee
with Cremora and Splenda. That is his desset. I think
I can do this IF I can have my coffee.
Wish me luck and let me know if any of you out there
has any success stories.
All the best,
Sherrie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels