Sunday, November 1, 2009

With Laughter, You Can Survive Anything

"Through humor, you can soften some of the worst blows that life delivers. And once you find laughter, no matter how painful your situation might be, you can survive it."

~ Bill Cosby

Coach Sherrie says: I am finally trying to bring more humor into my own life. I spent much of my life taking myself so seriously that I had no idea how to just "BE" and "Enjoy the Moment." Life is so much better since I am learning this simple pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels