Monday, March 5, 2012

Can't Seem to Lose the Weight No Matter What You do?

Can't Seem to Lose the Weight No Matter What You do?
Do you also have low energy, trouble sleeping and anxiety.
Tests may be in order. I was taking Amino Acid supplements so for the longest times, my thyroid test kept coming out normal. It turns out it wasn't so I am now on thyroid medicine.
Some other things to find out are your adrenal function and cortisol levels, as well as pineal gland function.
I will be doing this myself this week.
Please post here if you can think of any other reasons for these issues.
Thanks,
Coach Sherrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels