Friday, September 21, 2012

What the Old Folks Are Saying

What I am hearing from people in their 80s, 90s and even a hundred or more years old is 1) Enjoy your life. Do what makes you happy and DON'T Do what Doesn't make you happy. -One of the things I started doing was having my in-laws' caregiver clean my house once a month. I was using the dirty house as an excuse to NOT do my writing. And my writing this novel is very important to me. Finishing it would make me very happy. Now, all I have to do is start limiting my time on the net. Social networks are taking up too much of my time. 2) Stay active. Walk. Travel. Do the things that make you want to get out of bed in the morning. The more active you are, the faster your metabolism is so pretty soon, the weight is coming off without you even thinking about it. That, in turn, makes it easier to STAY ACTIVE. ;-) 3) Don't overeat. Overeating is what is killing Americans. We are eating too much of the wrong foods and it is what will end our lives too soon IF WE CONTINUE doing it. Watch WHAT & HOW MUCH you eat, and before you know it, getting out of bed is easier. You will start to feel less pain and you will be happier, which brings us back to #1. BEAT OF LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY TO A HAPPIER, HEALTHIER LONG LIFE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels