Friday, April 17, 2009

From "Secrets of the Mediterranean Diet"

These are the main foods to eat that will keep you healthy
AND help the weight come off:
Olive Oil
Almonds
Avacados
Chickpeas
Couscous
Eggplant (see recipe below)
Red Wine (o.k., I'm seriously considering bring this back into my diet now!)
Spinach
Tomatoes (cooked is even better than raw)
Sardines (I eat more fresh Salmon, but the article said that canned sardines
are really good for you because it includes the bones)
HAPPY EATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels