Thursday, April 2, 2009

TQ.com says: "Happiness = Serving Others"

"I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who will have sought and found how to serve."
~ Albert Schweitzer

Your TQ Training Challenge for Thursday, April 2, 2009:

Maintain The Best Diet for Maximum Strength and Stamina...

So What's The Game This Month?

Create small challenges and prizes for keeping to your nutrition programs. Keep this up until proper nutrition becomes a welcomed habit.

Good nutrition and healthful diet will ultimately create there own rewards.

"The real contest is always between what you've done and what you're capable of doing. You measure yourself against yourself and nobody else."~ Geoffrey Gaberino

Coach Sherrie says: I am loving the Schwarzbein way! It is so easy to stick to and I feel great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels