Sunday, April 12, 2009

From Spirited Boutique

HO'OPONOPONO BLESSING

THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT PRACTICE....IT IS
AN INSTANT ENERGY CLEARER FOR ANY SITUATION....DON'T MISS THIS.....

A Hawaiian spiritual practice where the Divinity takes our painful thoughts and neutralizes or purifies them...you don't purify the person, place or thing; you neutralize the energy you associate with that person,
place or thing and then something wonderful happens.
This is done with a technique called clearing, when you see and feel that you have a negative thought(s) and/or negative energy around you, the following words are said:

I AM SORRY
PLEASE FORGIVE ME
THANK YOU
I LOVE YOU
You continue saying these words until you feel release and say them again and again when ever needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels