Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Lisa Dieken Talks About Taking Risks

Taking Risks

Recently I was reading the book "What We Ache For" by Oriah Mountain Dreamer and found some questions that really struck me:

"Am I hedging at all? What am I holding back? What don't I want to write or paint or explore? What am I refusing to risk?"

How can you practice taking risks and not holding back, either in your creativity or in your life?
What one small way can you "go for the gusto" today?

Coach Sherrie reminds: Just do ONE Small thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels