Thursday, February 19, 2009

Fats, Protein, Fruits & Vegies

"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical."

—Sophia Loren

I was talking about the diet, but I didn't mention that Schwarzbein reccommends an equal amount of caleries coming from FAT, PROTEIN, and FRUITS and VEGETABLES. AND she wants us to have ALL 4 at every meal. I'm still getting used to having vegetables and fruit together. It's difficult to get all 4 in a mini-meal,but it can be done.
If you have a cheese/vegie fritata and fruit, you've got all three. And if you have a bowl of soup and/or a salad, you just have the fruit as a little dessert. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to Weight Loss Coach Sherrie's Blog!

WELCOME EVERYONE. It is time to learn a "NEW WAY OF BEING IN THE WORLD."
I am currently trying a new way of eating (forget about that nasty "D" word!). I am following the "Schwarzbein Principle" and learning ways to focus on creativity and taking care of ME. I am currently in Body Blissmas, a program started by Jill Badonsky. As I learn to focus on healthy eating and being happy and creative, I would like to help you do the same.

Are you currently trying to lose weight?

Labels